On August 14 of this year, the regular extended Collegiate meeting of the Ministry of Finance, dedicated to the implementation of the state budget for the first half of 2019, ensuring high-quality implementation of budget parameters and the tasks of financial system employees, followed from the appeal of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Oliy Majlis on December 28, 2018.
The meeting was held in the form of a video-selector (in Republican and regional studios). 96 senior employees, including heads of departments of the central office system, heads of subordinate organizations, the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, heads of financial departments of the regions and the city of Tashkent, heads of departments of the treasury, heads of departments of state financial control and heads of departments of an extrabudgetary pension fund directly participated in the Republican studio . In turn, 712 senior employees in regional studios.
The meeting was chaired by the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. Kuchkarov.
At the meeting, it was noted that the Ministry of Finance and its units had achieved significant positive results, but also a critical analysis of the existing problems in the system was conducted.
At this meeting of the Board, based on:
1. The main tasks assigned to employees of the financial system followed from the appeal of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Oliy Majlis of December 28, 2018;
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4086 dated December 26, 2018 “On the forecast of the main macroeconomic indicators and parameters of the state budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019 and budget guidelines for 2020-2021” were considered such aspects as:
– the implementation of revenue indicators of the state budget, in particular local budgets for the first half of 2019, the implementation of additional planned indicators established by the head of our state and measures to implement the planned indicators for the remainder of 2019;
– analysis of the performance on expenditures of the state budget, in particular local budgets for the first half of 2019, financial errors and deficiencies committed by budget organizations and budget recipients during the implementation period, and measures to plan expenditures by the end of the year;
– measures for the transition to medium-term budgeting and the development of targets and performance indicators;
– other issues aimed at further improving the financial system.
The event also set out the main goals of 2019 to increase state budget revenues while maintaining high and stable growth rates of our economy, as well as to search for additional reserves and increase its efficiency while ьanaging budget expenditures rationally.