DMO covers all public debt management operations, including:
- public debt generation: issuing local debt securities and Eurobonds, attracting credit lines from international financial institutions, issuing sovereign guarantees;
- management relationships with investors and rating agencies, providing data support;
- registration, monitoring and accounting public and publicly guaranteed (PPG) debt, debt statistics;
- debt service and on-lending operations;
- designing fiscal rules on debt ceiling, annual limits of public borrowings and mid-term debt management strategy based on sensitivity or “stress test” analysis of PPG debt in relation to shocks.
Currently, DMO structure consists of 3 offices with staff of 35 people:
- Fronts office represented by Debt Securities Issuing Department (team of 8 people) and Credit Lines Attraction and Sovereign Guarantees Department (8 people);
office represented by Information Analysis Division
- Back office represented by Public Debt Accounting and Service Department (12 people).